Stratfield Brake Sports Ground, Frieze Way, Kidlington, Oxfordshire, OX51UP.
- Black belt Kickboxing
- Black belt ITF Tae Kwon-Do
- Junior British Champion 1999, Senior British Champion 2000-2005 ITF, Middle Weight
- International Competitor
– ITF England team 2000-2005.
- 4 Nations Winner 2002-2005, Tae Kwon-Do
- European Silver Medal 2005, Tae Kwon-Do (sparring)
- Member of the Trojan Free Fighters Professional MMA Team, 2005-2011
“Martial arts has become a lifestyle choice for me, and I’ve been training since I was 6 years old. I’ve been lucky enough to have trained with some of the best coaches and fighters, from around the gaining a well rounded experience of modern and traditional martial arts. I like to take the knowledge I’ve gained to help people improve in martial arts and in their fighting skills.”
- 3rd Dan Black belt in Freestyle Kickboxing
- 3rd Dan Black belt in ITF Tae Kwon-Do
- Black belt in Goju Ryu Karate
- Blue belt, Japanese Jujitsu
- ITF England team coach 2014-2017
- International Competitor – England Tae Kwon-do team member 1995-2005.
- World ITF championships bronze medallist, heavyweight
- British Champion in Tae Kwon-Do, heavyweight (multiple years).
- British champion in Kickboxing
- Champion of various open Kickboxing championships
“I began my martial arts training in at age 7. I’ve always really liked the level of discipline and dedication that the martial arts require, with so many benefits I really believe it’s one of the best activities a person can be involved in. For me as an instructor the most rewarding thing is seeing our members achieve their goals and helping them to reach their full potential.”
- Blackbelt in Freestyle Kickboxing
- 2nd Dan Black belt in ITF Tae kwon-do
- Brown belt in Japanese Jujitsu-
ITF England team coach 2014-2017
- International Competitor – England Tae Kwon-do team member 1988-1991
“I’ve been training in martial arts since I was 14. I enjoy encouraging people to grow both technically and personally as they learn new skills through their training.”
Kickboxing, Boxing and Tae Kwon-Do Instructor
-2nd Dan Blackbelt ITF Tae Kwon-Do
-International Competitor – England Tae Kwon-do (Junior) Squad 1998-2000.
-International Competitor – England Tae Kwon-do (Adult) Squad 2000-2005.
-British Champion in Tae Kwon-Do, lightweight (multiple years).
-National 1st Dan patterns champion (multiple years)
-Bronze 1st Dan Patterns, European and World Championships ITF Tae Kwon-Do, 2005
-Bronze, lightweight sparring, European Championships ITF Tae Kwon-Do, 2005
-Competed in amateur boxing
-Orange belt classical ju-jitsu
“Martial arts have been my passion since the first time I ever trained in Tae kwon-do. The reason for this is because I enjoy how the training not only strengthens your body but gives you confidence as well. I also love to teach and share what I have learned with others to help them develop and achieve their goals. I also love the team atmosphere and friendships formed through training.”
Stratfield Brake Sports Ground